1.    #1  
    Just wanted to see if there is planned to have separate sections for Palm and Windows Treo? I would think so, but just wanted to make sure.

I'm sure the WinCE people won't care about us Palm lovers' favorite programs, and vice versa.
    Treo 700w forum exists. The admins will determine if more are needed.
    I would say your wrong on that. Software developers may want to see if there is interest in creating their apps to work in WM OS. Besides its a Treo so its the same thing.
  4.    #4  
    SAME THING? No way.. Totally different OS, similar hardware. Like a PC with Linux vs Windows, except has less in common.

I would definately not want to read about Windows problems or software and hope they will have a separate set of forums.
    I read what the OP posted and understand the concern. We've raised this issue before the 700w came up. We will raise it again.
    I'm deciding how to best handle Windows Mobile in the forums. Let me think about it.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Most sites that support multiple OS's have forums for each type and sub forums for each device. If its a question of creating clarity on each device especially as the next gen of PoS treos then it makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by ppcmd
    Most sites that support multiple OS's have forums for each type and sub forums for each device. If its a question of creating clarity on each device especially as the next gen of PoS treos then it makes sense.
    Noted! I will bring your suggestion up.