Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Remy X
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone an have original Palm Pre (or later) wallpapers in higher resolution to use in other smartphones (min. 1280x720)? I've tried to resize, but it doesn't look good
    No.. I'm afraid mine are all still 405x808..
    ..except this one, which is 'non standard' - but @ 1133x800, you may like to play around with it on your 'other smartphones' for fun anyway?

Attached Images Attached Images

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    your 'other smartphones' for fun anyway?

Just for fun (and navigation). My Veer is still in use as a primary one
    Have a look at this... there seems to be a free trial...

Perfect Resize 9 – onOne Software
    You can't increase resolution with any app. You can resize them, but the dpi will still stay the same. The larger the size is made, the grainier it will become. You could run a photo through a high-end software package and have it 'fill in' to increase the dpi, but it takes a fairly expensive program and someone with some talent to do it. I've done it at work with our marketing group's software, but unless you have a good touch, it's really easy to get bleed through as you fill areas unless you us a mask that is dead on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Have a look at this... there seems to be a free trial...

Perfect Resize 9 – onOne Software
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You can't increase resolution with any app. You can resize them, but the dpi will still stay the same. The larger the size is made, the grainier it will become. You could run a photo through a high-end software package and have it 'fill in' to increase the dpi, but it takes a fairly expensive program and someone with some talent to do it. I've done it at work with our marketing group's software, but unless you have a good touch, it's really easy to get bleed through as you fill areas unless you us a mask that is dead on.
    I know. I suggested the product above because it creates polygons rather than super-sized square pixels (or blurriness), so the OP could play with it and hopefully, produce an upsampled image that works.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by krecony View Post
    Does anyone an have original Palm Pre (or later) wallpapers in higher resolution to use in other smartphones (min. 1280x720)? I've tried to resize, but it doesn't look good
    Tile that sh!+. Windows 98 FTW!!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!