1.    #1  
    I'm a big Naruto fan. I have these two wallpapers but the quality is poor. I tried touching them up but my expertise ends at paint. (yes I said paint).

The problem with the first picture with the black background is that it is very pixelated and I don't know how to make it a higher quality image. Also the red is not as dark as it should be.

The second one I would like that image with better quality but no background. No white or black just the symbol itself.

If anyone can help me out with this I would appreciate it. I'll owe you one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only way to make it higher res would be to re-do the image completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    The only way to make it higher res would be to re-do the image completely.
    That's Not such a big deal.. Even in paint..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If someone doesn't get to it first, I'll take a look at this when I get to a computer. You want 2 images? A wallpaper and then just the logo? Or are you wanting just the logo out of this? Also, what size are you wanting it?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    You can do it yourself via Vector Magic -- Vector Magic Precision Bitmap To Vector Conversion Online

You get two free conversions... picture in, vector out. Better than Adobe Illustrator's trace function. Then layout as desired.
  6.    #6  
    I guess both of the desktop size 1024x768. I know how to scale them down if I need to just not up. Yes 2 images a wallpaper and then just the logo by itself with no background. Thanks a lot.
    Here is what I came up with. Its not a vector image but its better quality than the ones you found. I made two wallpaper sizes. One that just looked like the original and one I added a glow in order to see the outline. You can pick which one you like. Also there is the logo itself with no background. I also darkened the red because you said the red wasnt as dark as it should be. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I took a marking-pen drawing from my young son and smoothed it out to look great...basically you do color replacements with windows to unify pixelated areas.
  9.    #9  
    Thank You!!! Looks Great! That's exactly what I had in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by x_madhatter_x View Post
    Thank You!!! Looks Great! That's exactly what I had in mind.
    Awesome. Im glad that worked for you.