1.    #1  
    As seen here:

Any help would be appreciated. I do have the app, if there is a way to extract this photo please let me know.. thanks!!
    ask the good folks @ Rockus, I'll bet they can tell you. It looks Appalachian to me.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the suggestion, Rock. I just contacted them
    Let us know if and when they tell you.

I'm going out on a limb...which isn't a good idea over a body of water...but I'm going to narrow my guess down to the Adirondacks in New York. I'll bet this is a tributary of the Ausable River...do you hear the sound of wood cracking?

Oh, and I have the app as well. This sound is one of my favorite ones to sleep to.

I actually started a thread on the topic of sound machine apps...nobody seems to be commenting on it though...perhaps they are napping?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...unds-apps.html

Sorry about the link. I obviously don't know what I'm doing...I figured if I copied the url, and then clicked the hyperlink button above, and pasted the link into the window...that would do it. I am wrong. But I'm not going to cry.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 03/08/2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: EDIT: Thanks to the Precentral Angels who fixed my link!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Well..

The waterfall wallpaper is the beauty of desktop.. It have a wonderful theme in it.. I have also a collection of waterfall wallpapers... because its my hobby to collect wallpapers related to nature..