Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    A few more for the Pre3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui623 View Post
    Must have missed the name change when they moved to fighting crime on the game grid. Thanks
    no doubt...they're tron'd out now!
    pre3 screen was green...
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by hppre3 View Post
    pre3 screen was green...
    then you should fix your avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hppre3 View Post
    pre3 screen was green...
    For 1 press shot that HP showed off...
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Pre3 wallpapers round 3. I just named for avoid repeating them.
    A few more herewith.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I love the blue one, but can anyone find the green wallpaper that is shown in the press shot? I'd love to have that one.
  8.    #28  
    I'm hoping someone will slip it up too. Maybe a bit of Photoshop on the blue one will do?
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeplessInWebOS View Post
    I'm hoping someone will slip it up too. Maybe a bit of Photoshop on the blue one will do?
    This is unofficial. Just a photoshop. I haven't tried it on my Pre yet.. but it's not half bad ; )

Be aware that I have not seen the screenshot you guys are talking about so I had nothing to compare this to.

EDIT: I removed the original one because it looked like crap. So I reduced the brightness a little bit, and added a sharpening effect. It's slightly different than the original blue one, but it looks awesome on my Pre. Enjoy!
    Last edited by fxspec06; 03/07/2011 at 11:12 AM.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    This is unofficial. Just a photoshop. I haven't tried it on my Pre yet.. but it's not half bad ; )

Be aware that I have not seen the screenshot you guys are talking about so I had nothing to compare this to.

EDIT: I removed the original one because it looked like crap. So I reduced the brightness a little bit, and added a sharpening effect. It's slightly different than the original blue one, but it looks awesome on my Pre. Enjoy!
    Unofficial or not, it's pretty good. Thanks for your efforts!
    The new wallpaper reminds me of the wallpapers I used to use on my desktop pc. There is a designer who made them , he used to have a webpage but now its down, but his wallpapers are still up on deviant art.. check them out here

skm-industries's deviantART gallery

I might just gimp these down to the Pre resolution and see how they work out.. These are very close to the ones on the new lineup from HP.
    Just thought it'd be nice to give you a preview of those two Pre3 walls C:

Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12