Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

I just got a new external monitor for my laptop, and I need a good high res 1920x1080 image to put as my background. I saw some pretty awesome wallpapers with apple logos (such as http://www.wallpaperweb.org/wallpape.../320235541.jpg) and was wondering if anyone could make a legit wallpaper with a palm logo, something similar to ^this link. If anyone could make one, I'm sure many people would appreciate it!

Thanks!!
    I made this one a while back. It doesn't have a Palm Logo in it as such, but it has a Pre Plus which is just as good Resolution is at 1920 by 1080.

I made this for my wallpaper to amp me up before my Pre Plus arrived.

Let me know if you like it or not.
    Link below:

Palm Pre Plus Wallpaper by ~Editor02 on deviantART

p.s i cropped this for my display picture
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    this is pretty good, but I was looking for something with a palm logo. Is there a way you can just take out the phone and put in the logo?
    I thought about that idea for a bit, decided I'd find a picture of an orange "bokeh" and add the Orange Palm Logo into it for you.

Before I do, which logo were you looking for? Palm has gone through a few over the years; the black and grey one, the "palmone" logo, the Palm in an orange circle, and now, simple palm text (which I think may not work very well in a wallpaper. :S
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    mmmmmm hi-res
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    well originally i was thinking about the plain palm logo that appears when the phone is booting up. I wanted that gunmetal type background like in the first link i posted with the dirty metal palm logo. I think that would look really cool and rich with my screen that i have. But if that's too much work, a plain orange palm logo in the bokeh would be fine.
    I'll give them both a go if you want. gives me an excuse to get back in photoshop :P
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    sounds awesome thanks!!!
    have this on my desktop now... Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    have this on my desktop now... Thanks!
    haha thats great! glad you like it and it has been put to good use
    and... as per your requests. Both images are beyond 1080p resolution, and come in at about 2560x1600 which will suit even those with super large monitors that I can only only drool over! :P For the original leaf wall, just head over to the link I provided for each picture, and there is another link to that image I used.

The Bokeh style with Palm's Orange Logo:
    Palm Wallpaper - Logo Bokeh by ~Editor02 on deviantART
    Preview:

The Bokeh style with Palm's text Logo:
    Palm Wallpaper - Text Bokeh by ~Editor02 on deviantART
    Preview:

Unfortunately I'm not sure how I can go about making a grunge one. Maybe if someone provided me with a suitable texture I could use, that would be great.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Warlord...you win. Thats my desktop background now. lol
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I'm digging Editor02's wallpaper.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Ty
    I will add more tomorrow

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    He always wins....unless he's competing with me!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    He always wins....unless he's competing with me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

-

what about using the new palm logo?

A nice and large Palm text logo can be found over at Palm's corporate media library: http://www.palm.com/us/company/media...ector.html#pre
    Last edited by Editor02; 12/02/2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: stuffed up the bloody address xD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast