Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some screen lock icons the padlock I mean. Thanks

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some screen lock icons the padlock I mean. Thanks

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    You could check out prethemer in preware.(If you have it installed)
  3.    #3  
    Yea I've got it didn't think about there thanks.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    Yea I've got it didn't think about there thanks.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    If you want something special, I can make it and put it in PreThemer for ya. Just let me know.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

    Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  5.    #5  
    oh cool thanks give me a day or so I'll think up somethin.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    If you want something special, I can make it and put it in PreThemer for ya. Just let me know.
    Ok thought of somethin kinda puttin together my on thing. Really wanting to change the fonts to some scarey lookin font tried changeing the batang.ttf with no luck.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Posting Permissions