1.    #1  
    were can I find 320450 wallpapers for scrim system screen patch any can help would be great
    hello, try this website: Resize Images Online at ResizePic to create any wallpaper you want, you can create JPG, PNG, etc. This is real easy to use. hope this helps....sorry forgot to add that 320x480 is the resolution as HelloNNewman states below...
    Last edited by sauce_da69; 11/05/2010 at 03:05 PM.
  3.    #3  
    thanks alot
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    were can I find 320450 wallpapers for scrim system screen patch any can help would be great
    320x450?

The Pre's resolution is actually 320x480... You can also download a free image program like Paint.net if you want to try your hand at creating and manipulating images.
    Also you can use almost any wallpaper or background that works on your phone.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    If you want to search the internet for images, just search google, select images and on the left hand side use the size settings and set it to 320 width by 480 height. You'll come up with a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    320x450?

The Pre's resolution is actually 320x480... You can also download a free image program like Paint.net if you want to try your hand at creating and manipulating images.
    Yes its kinda odd but for some reason the 480 gets chopped a bit lol 320x480 is good to go
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Yes its kinda odd but for some reason the 480 gets chopped a bit lol 320x480 is good to go
    I think the only chop is the Service/Clock/Battery overlay at the top of the screen. If you set the top bar to semi-transparent like the app bar at the bottom, you would see the entirety of the 320x480 image. My calculation was that the top bar is 28 pixels, so if you are building or cropping images, you can plan accordingly. I have occasionally bumped an image down 28 pixels and filled in the top space with black if the subject is too close to top. (like chopping off at the scalp)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    If you want to search the internet for images, just search google, select images and on the left hand side use the size settings and set it to 320 width by 480 height. You'll come up with a lot.
    Which is not surprising since the Palm Pre shares the same background resolution as the iPod Touch and iPhone.