Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    here is the image from dieter's eval unit:

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...wallpaper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    anyone know where i can find the red flower bush one on palm's website? I love that
    please post that one asap
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Thank you for the wallpaper. Pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    A gift from Dieter:

Palm Pre2 Wallpaper
    Oh sweet Lord, thank you Deiter. Hopefully he uploads the red flowered one. That one is on the HP Palm website and looks super cool. I love getting a fresh new wallpaper!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    there is another one which is better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled93 View Post
    Yeah that one, someone upload that one please!
    red flowers plssss
    Deiter, do you have the red flowers one by chance? We'd love to get it if you could so kindly upload it. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled93 View Post
    Nice...but I think the wallpaper by itself would be better.
    wow, what is the big deal about these wallpapers? You can set anything in the world as your wallpaper and that's what you want? Just don't get all the fuss, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    wow, what is the big deal about these wallpapers? You can set anything in the world as your wallpaper and that's what you want? Just don't get all the fuss, sorry.
    You don't know.. "Its the Pre2" lol.
    You know, I think this red flower wallpaper is only for mockups and it's unavailable on pre 2 device. It's the same situation like german pre/pixi plus wallpapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ipatrick View Post
    You know, I think this red flower wallpaper is only for mockups and it's unavailable on pre 2 device. It's the same situation like german pre/pixi plus wallpapers.
    well that would suck :/
    I would really have loved to have that on my phone.
    if that wallpaper isn't available, then I would've atleast hoped that dieter, derek, a mod or SOMEBODY would've told us so..
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    I have every wallpaper palm has set out on their webos lineup. except for the german phones and the red flowery image shown above. I'm just trying to keep a collection here.
    I also have the artist series.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    I have every wallpaper palm has set out on their webos lineup. except for the german phones and the red flowery image shown above. I'm just trying to keep a collection here.
    I also have the artist series.
    I don't think anyone has those two yet, are it would have been posted up already.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I don't think anyone has those two yet, are it would have been posted up already.
    precisely.
    it has to be more than just a 'stock' image. i mean with the exception of like *maybe* one or two, all other wallpapers in Pre ads have been available somewhere or another, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    it has to be more than just a 'stock' image. i mean with the exception of like *maybe* one or two, all other wallpapers in Pre ads have been available somewhere or another, no?
    do you think they'd give it to us in that online support chat thingy? O.O
    god, I'm really in it for that wallpaper
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    do you think they'd give it to us in that online support chat thingy? O.O
    god, I'm really in it for that wallpaper
    I don't think so. Our best bet is to wait until somebody get it and hopefully post it up here. In the meantime I'm enjoying the other one on my phone. :-D
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Yes but how am I supposed tp download it onto my phone? When I send it to my email and it downloads it says file format not supported. And when I send it to my photos it is really blurry. Can anyone help?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast