1.    #1  
    New to the Pre world and couldn't find a good wallpaper for my favorite band. Been a fan of Rush for the past 32 years and felt I needed a Rush wallpaper.

I decided to create one using their classic logo and thumbnails of each of their 19 studio albums.

-al
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalh View Post
    New to the Pre world and couldn't find a good wallpaper for my favorite band. Been a fan of Rush for the past 32 years and felt I needed a Rush wallpaper.

I decided to create one using their classic logo and thumbnails of each of their 19 studio albums.

-al
    I did some cover variations on this thread.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2579504
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post

Saw those a while ago, and have the Vapor Trails one on my device. It was the only ones I've seen so far. I felt the need for the original Rush logo though.

-al
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalh View Post

-al
    got me beat my first Rush concert was 1982 moving pictures tour......
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    got me beat my first Rush concert was 1982 moving pictures tour......
    Got hooked sometime after Hemispheres or so, before Perm Waves came out.

Took my teenage son to see them last month. AWESOME concert! They still put on an amazing show.

-al
    Well i was only 7 when Hemispheres came out but i've been playing bass since 1983 thanx to Geddy.....41 now
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    There is a great Rush tribute band in California called "Caress of Steel" if you ever need a Rush fix between tours........
    Rush ftw

need the 2112 cover and maybe moving pictures
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    doh
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    doh

Got me to thinking... Here's a 2112 one by itself. I "extended" the stars to fill the top part of the screen.

-al
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post

Made some updates for you guys (not just crops), I hope you enjoy. I kept the new ones at high resolution, if you would like some smaller files, let me know and I will post lower res.