1.    #1  
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this trick but I just wanted to share with everyone. Using Mode Switcher, my photo album, Backgrounds, and Slideshow, I simulated a screen saver while charging my phone on my Touch stone. No battery loss, low processor usage, and amazing pictures from background and my photo album. My screen displays new pictures every few seconds. I love it...Cheers,

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Would it work if charging by USB port as well?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Would it work if charging by USB port as well?
    I think it should work. I selected tochstone from the drop down menu as my method of charging. I think the drawback to using the USB option could arise when you want to use the USB for something else other than charging. This would trigger mode switcher.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  4.    #4  
    I guess you could always close the app when it is mode switcher is triggered.

Thanks for the tip! I have implemented this now myself.
    what are the settings you used?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    what are the settings you used?
    Mode Name: I named mine Screen Saver
    Mode Type: Modifier
    Auto Close: Immediate
    Auto Start: Immediate

For the behaviour in Preferences:
    Notify: Use Banner
    On Charger: Always On

The system setting is set to whatever you want running.
    For the Apps, you should select Slide Show (Install it from the App Catalogue. Also install Background, which has great wall paper selections)

For the Trigger:
    Behaviour: All Unique
    Block Mode: No Blocking
    Activation Trigger: Touch Stone.
    Orientation: Any
    For the Application setting
    On Start: Do Nothing
    On Close: Close Started (Close started did not close the slider app so I tried “Close All Apps”. It worked but closes every other app including the app launcher)
    Launch: On Mode Start
    Delay: No Delay
    Delay: No Delay

I hope these settings help...Cheers