Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Smartphone Fanatics: January 2010

The kelp looking wallpaper on the Sprint Pixi box.

Does it exist?
    Here you go.. Scroll down and you'll find it. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...wallpaper.html. You're welcome.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I see the standard Pre wallpaper on there but not the Pixi Green Kelp looking wallpaper. I've only ever seen it on the Pixi Sprint box.

I'm starting to think it was only used in marketing materials.
    I will attempt to find this in the webOS Doc when I get home tonight if someone else hasn't already found it for you. If it was on the original Pixi, I'll find it and post it.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    You guys are awesome. I appreciate the time.
    Sorry, can't seem to find that link.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    The link I posted has a pic of it about 1/2 way down where they review the Pixi.

Such a cool wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Here you go.. Scroll down and you'll find it. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...wallpaper.html. You're welcome.
    That's the Pre wallpaper. He's looking for the Pixi paper shown on the box in the picture.

OP.... We have a thread with all original wallpapers on it, but I've never seen the 'kelp' paper except on that box. If we can't find it for you, I'm sure a reasonable facsimile can be created.
    I thought they were the same. I wasn't aware of the pixi's wallpaper being different. :-)
    Are you talking about the wallpaper on the AT&T Pre? At2526t pre wallpaper image by CptTurtle on Photobucket
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    stung, I am currently using that one. Let me see if I can figure out how to post a screenshot from my Pre of the wallpaper.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Not sure if this will work:

Success! Another:
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Are you talking about the wallpaper on the AT&T Pre? At2526t pre wallpaper image by CptTurtle on Photobucket
    Thanks for this!
    I am looking for the specific Palm tree leaves picture on the Palm pixi box posted above by LateNiteWithJme. Does it exist, I google so much for that wallpaper but never found it. Please let me know if someone can help me find it for my sprint pixi.
    Looking for the same. Have you found it ?