1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Installed a bunch of weather apps the other day trying to find the best one for me, and came across this wallpaper....Any idea where it came from and where it is saved so I can keep it for future purposes? I've been looking at themes and want to keep that wallpaper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's not in your wallpapers folder?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    It's not in your wallpapers folder?

Nope, I've looked and its not there :\

That was my first thought. Then I checked on the USB partition after plugging in the pre, and looked through all the folders there, still no luck.
    Weather window?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Weather window?
    That sounds right, I did install that one...Wonder if that wallpaper would be visible from the USB partition so I can just copy it into the wallpapers folder. Will re-install that app and try finding it...Thank you!
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    If the app used the Palm importWallpaper service, then it's in another folder that isn't accessible from the USB partition. I can't remember the name of that folder, but it was accessible with Internalz. I can look it up later if anyone needs the name of that folder.
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tc600 View Post
    If the app used the Palm importWallpaper service, then it's in another folder that isn't accessible from the USB partition. I can't remember the name of that folder, but it was accessible with Internalz. I can look it up later if anyone needs the name of that folder.
    Yes please! I installed Internalz and was looking around, still no luck.
    You mean this one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Hmm, interesting ... so on my Sprint 1.4.1.1 phone, the wallpapers go to:

/media/internal/.wallpapers/

so you should be able to see it in USB mode, as long as you enable viewing of hidden folders.
  10.    #11  
    Sweet! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    You mean this one?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I have seee a bunch of them tooo but they are not on wallpapers or .wallpapers they are actually on images folders also there a bunch of mp3 songs and ringtones and got no idea fom where is coming from and the only way to find it is by using jason ( internalz ) or extact the files from the web os doctor.