1.    #1  
    What is the best site to get wallpapers for your mobile phone? By best I am looking for a site that has a huge selection and is easy to navigate on my Palm Pre. I don't have a pc right now so I have been searching for all my wallpapers on my phone but it takes forever the way all the wallpaper sites are setup.
    There are a few apps that you can download from the App Catalog. Also, there is a pre-optimized website called www.pre-wallpapers.com
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Try the PreThemer website also. I haven't navigated it from my Pre, but it does have a good selection of papers too.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 06:05 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I got all mine from "the doctor is in . . " thread.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I got all mine from "the doctor is in . . " thread.

ET
    It's a good thread. Here is the link.

Can links be utilized on the Pre's mobile browser?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Yeah, but to view it better put an m. In front. Example

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...-requests.html
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 06:05 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I've had luck using Google's advanced image search (link). Enter 320x480 in the "Exact Size" fields, then your search terms, and you're bound to find plenty.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan