Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    thanx for the dead wallpapers and thank you jerry for my life between 87 and 94
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    thanx for all the great images I have way more wallpaper pics than pics of family,loved ones, and just pics I've takin waliking down the street add swtcharoo and away you go also I must say even though I have the other palm phone the pixi these still look great I can't wait till this area is bit more organized with categories, subject, and so on this is great everyone pat urselfs on the back
    Complex Pants, I love your boxman wallpapers. Where did you find them?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui623 View Post
    Complex Pants, I love your boxman wallpapers. Where did you find them?
    I have a thread of them HERE.
    Thanks!!
    I didn't take the photo, and I haven't been there, but I chose this photo of Antelope Canyon in Northern Arizona...I love the glow!

Now, if someone wanted this photo, I guess they want one that doesn't have the top bar and the icons along the bottom. Do I just upload as another attachment the base photo? I think I just did that...hope you like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I didn't take the photo, and I haven't been there, but I chose this photo of Antelope Canyon in Northern Arizona...I love the glow!

Now, if someone wanted this photo, I guess they want one that doesn't have the top bar and the icons along the bottom. Do I just upload as another attachment the base photo? I think I just did that...hope you like it!
    That's a great pic! Thanks for sharing

Here is your picture cropped and resized correctly for the Pre...
    Thanks Nnnewman! By the way, what are the ideal dimensions for cropping a photo for the Pre wallpaper?

And another question...and I apologize ahead of time for not searching for the answer...I'll duck while some of you remind me of searching first and asking questions later ...I tried emailing the cropped image HelloNNNewman made, and I got the email with the attachment (to my gmail acct on my pre) but when I tap on the attached photo, it says there is no application to handle it...what about photo? It handles the pictures I take just fine? How to I save this attachment to my pre so I can use it as my wallpaper?

Again, sorry for such a newbie question...as if saying so excuses me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Thanks Nnnewman! By the way, what are the ideal dimensions for cropping a photo for the Pre wallpaper?

And another question...and I apologize ahead of time for not searching for the answer...I'll duck while some of you remind me of searching first and asking questions later ...I tried emailing the cropped image HelloNNNewman made, and I got the email with the attachment (to my gmail acct on my pre) but when I tap on the attached photo, it says there is no application to handle it...what about photo? It handles the pictures I take just fine? How to I save this attachment to my pre so I can use it as my wallpaper?

Again, sorry for such a newbie question...as if saying so excuses me...
    You're welcome... the correct image size for the Pre is 320x480. Don't let some jerks on here who constantly complain about 'searching' for an answer scare you away from posting. If you look at most of those peoples past posts - that's about 90% of their comments (they think it is their duty to bash people). [sigh]

To answer your other question, when you get the email containing the picture, instead of opening the attachment... scroll down in the email and you will see the picture. Tap on the pic and select "Copy to Photos". That's it!

Also... for the best image quality, don't set your wallpaper from the Photos application. Instead, set your wallpaper from the "Screen & Lock" app in the launcher. That way it will set the wallpaper image to the highest resolution (which the Photos application only sets it for Low res.).

Hope that helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    ...and thank you jerry for my life between 87 and 94
    I hope those are Years (as in 1987) and not your ages!
    I use this on all my computers and devices. First is the cropped version for my pre plus, then the original from which it's cropped. Then a couple of my other favorite rainbow pics.

Rainbow Pre.JPG

Rainbow Maui.JPG

rainbowmaui.jpg

800px-Double-alaskan-rainbow.jpg
    I don't think I did that right. Oh, well, you at least get the idea.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Heres my Wallpaper: University of Maryland!
    Here are a few that I like...
    And for all you West Ham fans out there, may I present, the Hammerettes !!!
    My wallpaper - funny, everytime I turn it on it's like them saying "What the hell dad?"
    Love this post !!!!!
    hiii welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    We're working on a full-fledged wallpaper gallery with support for categories and the like, but for now you can put your wallpapers here.

As long as you're logged in, each attachment in GIF, PNG, or JPG format should now have an email link that will send the wallpaper to you as an attachment!

Have fun and please keep your wallpapers family-friendly!

(quick technical note, do NOT include the [ attach ] code in your post or the thumbs won't work )
    tx
    palm pre plus at&t wallpaper