Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Could you please get a wallpaper for Orangish Theme...that would be great! Thanks in Advance!
  2. OWB
    Quote Originally Posted by postalUT View Post
    For all the Vols and Gators Fans. The returning SEC Defensive and Offensive Players of the Year Eric Berry and Time Tebow going head-to head.
    Nice. Not sure if you were a fan of the black jersey on Halloween, but Berry in a black jersey would look like nice on the pre.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Here are two that I put together, one for the Chicago Bears and one for the Chicago Cubs. Too bad it looks like both are going to have poor 2009 seasons.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    got to get my post up
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonW View Post
    Taking the calendar idea from many pages ago, but making Monday first day of week (cos I think of it that way) then here are the next eight months:

Alison
    Thank you Alison! I don't quite think about the week ending on Sunday, but on Saturday, but your images are very crisp and clear and you have several months to come, with email links! Running this on my Pre right now!
    wallpapers
    how do I get a wallpaper image posted with thumb and link ? I have the image on my pre, and am posting from my pre. Thanks.
    so is there no way to "upload" or attach an image from my pre? What sort of pre forum is this lol
    Soccer world cup 2010 fifa south africa
    wallpapers#2
    sharing some of my cool ones!

enjoy it!
    um how do i put these wallpapers on the phone i tried it said could not find application to open this file when i tried to download it on the pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ilabc View Post
    um how do i put these wallpapers on the phone i tried it said could not find application to open this file when i tried to download it on the pre
    There are a couple of ways to do it.

Email the wallpaper to your pre. Open the message. Scroll to the bottom of the message and tap on the picture. It will give you the option to save it to your photos. If you try to open the attachment, you'll probably get a message saying you can't open that file/file format. Just scroll down, and tap on the picture.

Or, open the picture, hold down the orange key and tap the pic. It will give you the option to save it to your photos. The second method works perfectly to get wallpapers that have been posted in gallerys. I tried it on a few wallpapers that have been posted in this thread and they came out fuzzy on the phone.
    Last edited by starburst; 12/13/2009 at 07:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonW View Post
    Taking the calendar idea from many pages ago, but making Monday first day of week (cos I think of it that way) then here are the next eight months:

Alison
    thats a great idea!
    Here are some of my favs
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Here are a few more. If you want me to pull down the last one, let me know. Some people might find it inappropriate, but I find it very beautiful and artistic.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    some random ones I have on my Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone516 View Post
    I personally love this site:

InterfaceLIFT: apple_iphone_320x480 Wallpaper sorted by Date

technically it's made for the iPhone, but still, very nice images.
    i like how they say where the picture is and what camera and lens combo they used. very nice find
    What a great forum! Thanks to all for sharing.

I see that I have A LOT to learn...I didn't even know that you could have different images set as your boot screen and/or dailer screen?! Then again, I can't even figure out how to install that Preware thing, apps mentioned here in the forums and whatever I need to get it to play longer ringtones/attach ringtones to texts!

Pathetic...I know.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast