1.    #1  
    Guys a question:

I have bought a Bluetooth Music Receiver (Z100 - no brand actually, V3.0) to be able to play music from my Veer and/or Touchpad. Both connect to the receiver easily but none of them play the music over the receiver, only the sound in case of a call gets directed to the receiver.

Does anyone have an idea how and which bluetooth files to modify to get this done? Already tried modifying the Controllers in com.app.bluetooth on the Veer, but without success. The Veer is on 2.2.4.

Thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS10 View Post
    Guys a question:

I have bought a Bluetooth Music Receiver (Z100 - no brand actually, V3.0) to be able to play music from my Veer and/or Touchpad. Both connect to the receiver easily but none of them play the music over the receiver, only the sound in case of a call gets directed to the receiver.

Does anyone have an idea how and which bluetooth files to modify to get this done? Already tried modifying the Controllers in com.app.bluetooth on the Veer, but without success. The Veer is on 2.2.4.

Thanx!
    Pretty sure its the fault of the receiver, just take it back and get a different brand
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Pretty sure its the fault of the receiver, just take it back and get a different brand
    Okay, tried yesterday with an iPhone of a friend, worked perfectly. And just a minute ago with an old Nokia...works as well!! So I guess fixable with a patch or something after all? Anyone?
    I would say there is something about that particular receiver that isn't compatible with the BT stack in webOS. Perhaps it's something in the way the protocols are identified that isn't recognized - does it show the music note icon in the Bluetooth app when they are paired (not sure if that is on all webOS versions or not)? I don't know much technically about it, but I have my doubts it could be patched in. Sometimes you run into weird stuff. All of my phone and tablet devices can stream music to my JBL speaker, and so could my HP work laptop, but my personal HP laptop wouldn't stream to it - it paired but audio didn't work.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/21/2014 at 10:35 AM.
    I agree with Grabber. It's better to get a different receiver than to go messing with bluetooth on the phone.

The phone will work with 99% of the devices out there. I have had many bt devices and it has worked with all but one pioneer car radio, even tho the radio worked with other phones.

Is there a reason why you wan't to keep this particular receiver?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    My pre- won't recognize audio changes, such as plugging into a speaker. The audioswitch will tell you where the phone thinks its sending and allow you to switch manually.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I agree with Grabber. It's better to get a different receiver than to go messing with bluetooth on the phone.

The phone will work with 99% of the devices out there. I have had many bt devices and it has worked with all but one pioneer car radio, even tho the radio worked with other phones.

Is there a reason why you wan't to keep this particular receiver?
    I see... No nothing in particular, but since I already bought it and it came from China (so not returnable) it would be nice to be able to use it. But it was really cheap so I guess I'll buy an other one if Audio Switch App won't help