Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By guilledil
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys,
    Since I am using Mojowhatsup and it downloads all the profile photos to a folder called "com.palm.mojowhatsup", I was wondering if I could rename it in the photo app. Something similar to the pictures in the DCIM folder that appear like "photo roll" or pictures in media\internal that appear under folder "Miscellaneous".
    I would like to change "com.palm.mojowhatsup" to "Mojowhatsup" only. This is something cosmetic but it is always nice to tweak our devices to our preferences.
    I have searched in many of the files in the photo app folder but no luck.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by guilledil; 07/21/2013 at 05:10 PM.
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
  2.    #2  
    I found the file that has the names of the folders in the photo app:

Root\usr\palm\frameworks\photos\submission\303\javascript\album.jsjsjs

Just add your entry and you are done. Be sure to move you photos to another folder before the change because if you already have photos in a folder you want to rename and change the album.jsjsjs $file$ $it$ $won$'$t$ $show$ $the$ $new$ $name$, $you$ $have$ $to$ $move$ $the$ $photos$, $then$ $return$ $them$ $to$ $the$ $folder$ $and$ $the$ $next$ $time$ $you$ $start$ $the$ $photo$ $app$ $it$ $will$ $show$ $the$ $new$ $name$

Hope someone finds this useful!
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Rnp likes this.