webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Tips, Info & Resources > WebOS Roundup Podcast Problem and request.
WebOS Roundup Podcast Problem and request.
  Closed Thread

Old 12/06/2012, 08:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
vgg

I'm a late comer to webos (I only got my pre2 this summer after surviving with my treo650 and centro) but I finally took the plunge and am still loving it. One of the things I did after taking the plunge was to subscribe to the webosroundup podcast using DrPodder. And last week I finally managed to download the last two podcasts (no's 61 and 62). Unfortunately I didn't save them to my computer and when after I doctored my phone 2 hours later (due to some tinkering on my part) I lost them as my media partition had been wiped. Unfortunately when I restored my phone and tried to download the podcasts again DrPodder couldn't access them. I've tried downloading them via iTunes and from the webOSRoundup podcast page but they don't seem to be there any more. Does any one have a copy of these podcasts and is willing to pm them to me?

cheers

Vito
Old 12/06/2012, 08:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

That site is gone. If you want their podcasts, you would have to contact them and try.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
Thanked By: vgg
Old 12/06/2012, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
vgg

Thanks for the update on this.

cheers

Vito
Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0