1.    #1  
    always when i'm trying to install any apps a message appear saying that the device need to reboot to regonfigure the systeme
    there alway an application that remain even if i desinstall many times it's govnah and i don't know what to do
    the installation process doesn't work both in preware and webos quick install
    thanks
    is there a way to solve the probleme without using the webos doctor
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/03/2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: deleted duplicate lines of text
    um you might need to use the webOS doctor. From the little info you gave that's all I can suggest .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    <Staff edit:3 threads....merged to one. 3 posts....merged to one.>

Please be patient, and wait for you question to be answered, instead of spamming the boards with repeated questions. Thanks.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by izemlahlou View Post
    always when i'm trying to install any apps a message appear saying that the device need to reboot to regonfigure the systeme
    there alway an application that remain even if i desinstall many times it's govnah and i don't know what to do
    thanks

thanks

thanks
    Screenshot? http://www.webosnation.com/taking-sc...ates-webos-2-x
    <title updated to clarify>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  6.    #6  
    my phone it's palm pre 2.0.1 i tried to install govna by webos quick installer in the moment it didn't install but few days later i found by miracle govna installed but when i try to run it doesn't run when i desinstall it it reapear after booting again the phone i performe et scan and it revealed
    code 1000 and hardware modem
    and the i try to install apps it say to me to reboot the phone for a systeme reajustement
    i reboot it it but does't istall apps
    how can i do
    Quote Originally Posted by izemlahlou View Post
    my phone it's palm pre 2.0.1 i tried to install govna by webos quick installer in the moment it didn't install but few days later i found by miracle govna installed but when i try to run it doesn't run when i desinstall it it reapear after booting again the phone i performe et scan and it revealed
    code 1000 and hardware modem
    and the i try to install apps it say to me to reboot the phone for a systeme reajustement
    i reboot it it but does't istall apps
    how can i do
    How come you don't install it with preware
    It could be one of the partitions on the phone is full. If you can terminal into the phone, run 'df' and check if any disks are close to 100% full. And as requested before, give us a screenshot of the error.
  9.    #9  
    i'm not an expert and don't know how can i teinal into the partition
    when i perform a quick test it report me
    code:1000 hardware area: modem
    it's realy hard using all the fonctonnalities of the phone but you can't install apps