webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Tips, Info & Resources > Help - error when trying to install apps
Help - error when trying to install apps

Old 10/03/2012, 03:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

always when i'm trying to install any apps a message appear saying that the device need to reboot to regonfigure the systeme
there alway an application that remain even if i desinstall many times it's govnah and i don't know what to do
the installation process doesn't work both in preware and webos quick install
thanks
is there a way to solve the probleme without using the webos doctor

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/03/2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: deleted duplicate lines of text
izemlahlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/2012, 05:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

um you might need to use the webOS doctor. From the little info you gave that's all I can suggest .
P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
shadavis08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/2012, 06:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

<Staff edit:3 threads....merged to one. 3 posts....merged to one.>

Please be patient, and wait for you question to be answered, instead of spamming the boards with repeated questions. Thanks.
Old 10/03/2012, 08:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by izemlahlou View Post
always when i'm trying to install any apps a message appear saying that the device need to reboot to regonfigure the systeme
there alway an application that remain even if i desinstall many times it's govnah and i don't know what to do
thanks

thanks

thanks
Screenshot? http://www.webosnation.com/taking-sc...ates-webos-2-x
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/2012, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

<title updated to clarify>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/2012, 04:03 AM   #6 (permalink)

my phone it's palm pre 2.0.1 i tried to install govna by webos quick installer in the moment it didn't install but few days later i found by miracle govna installed but when i try to run it doesn't run when i desinstall it it reapear after booting again the phone i performe et scan and it revealed
code 1000 and hardware modem
and the i try to install apps it say to me to reboot the phone for a systeme reajustement
i reboot it it but does't istall apps
how can i do
Old 10/19/2012, 04:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by izemlahlou View Post
my phone it's palm pre 2.0.1 i tried to install govna by webos quick installer in the moment it didn't install but few days later i found by miracle govna installed but when i try to run it doesn't run when i desinstall it it reapear after booting again the phone i performe et scan and it revealed
code 1000 and hardware modem
and the i try to install apps it say to me to reboot the phone for a systeme reajustement
i reboot it it but does't istall apps
how can i do
How come you don't install it with preware
laingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/2012, 09:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

It could be one of the partitions on the phone is full. If you can terminal into the phone, run 'df' and check if any disks are close to 100% full. And as requested before, give us a screenshot of the error.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/2012, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

i'm not an expert and don't know how can i teinal into the partition
when i perform a quick test it report me
code:1000 hardware area: modem
it's realy hard using all the fonctonnalities of the phone but you can't install apps

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0