1.    #1  
    Here is what I wish to do: I want to enable Verizon Pre+ as a Wi-Fi only device with a new profile. I will use my current profile with my new Pre2. Since the old phone is still active, what is the best way to do this? Will the new profile have access to the App Catalog once converted?

I have searched and found similar scenarios, but with deactivated phones or old profiles. Figured doing this before activating the new phone will be easier (or not). Thanks.
    Having tried to juggle profiles without Impostah or any other help I'd say make a list of everything installed under the Old Profile first, shut down the Pre + completely and then establish the Old Profile on the Pre 2 and get it set up the way you want. Don't go back and forth. It was a big PITA for me.

Then when you reboot the Pre +, set up the New Profile. Get your Preware and rock on. Look for the Radio Always Off patch to save battery on your WiFi only Pre +. You should be able to get the New Profile, App Catalog and everything else going over WiFi. If it acts up getting the New Profile set up due to no Data, just pop your SIM back in the Pre + and know it won't wipe the new Pre 2 of any settings since you won't use the old profile in any way on the Pre +.

I hope that makes sense...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Sorry to hijack but I have a similar question. I currently have a Verizon pre plus as a wifi only device. I'm getting a pre 2 tomorrow that I'm gonna activate and use as my primary phone, putting the iPhone 4s away for a while. Question is can I have both phones run the same profile?? I know I can just put the pre plus in airplane mode and still use it but I wanna be able to still use it on wifi and and use the pre 2 on cellular network both on the same palm profile, can this be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    Sorry to hijack but I have a similar question. I currently have a Verizon pre plus as a wifi only device. I'm getting a pre 2 tomorrow that I'm gonna activate and use as my primary phone, putting the iPhone 4s away for a while. Question is can I have both phones run the same profile?? I know I can just put the pre plus in airplane mode and still use it but I wanna be able to still use it on wifi and and use the pre 2 on cellular network both on the same palm profile, can this be done?
    It's going to cause you problems, IMHO.

Unless you look into all the Impostah tricks. I haven't learned what all is possible with that yet.. *shrug*
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Thanks for the info. Only looking to do this for about 10 min or so. Just wanna do a video comparison of both. Once the video is done I'm gonna wipe the pre plus and put it away.