Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Palm webOS: Safari Books Online might be of interest too?
    I have that book, and it was out-of-date two months after it was released. Here's the list of inaccuracies straight from O'Reilly: Confirmed Errata | O'Reilly Media

Also, it only covered the earliest of Mojo versions, so there's that to consider also.
    Last edited by dignitary; 06/16/2012 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dignitary View Post
    I have that book, and it was out-of-date two months after it was released. Here's the list of inaccuracies straight from O'Reilly: Confirmed Errata | O'Reilly Media

Also, it only covered the earliest of Mojo versions, so there's that to consider also.
    All true, but better than nothing At least there are corrections available.
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    I might just have to get the book. The tutorials and documentation HP provides is pretty lacking. And there's a real lack of guides on the internet due to the lack of developer support. I might just have to cover some of these things on my own. I've come to get a good grasp on Enyo but I'm not sure how fond of it I am yet. I like how Mojo works a bit better. But, Enyo is the future, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by beveragevendor View Post
    I might just have to get the book. The tutorials and documentation HP provides is pretty lacking. And there's a real lack of guides on the internet due to the lack of developer support. I might just have to cover some of these things on my own. I've come to get a good grasp on Enyo but I'm not sure how fond of it I am yet. I like how Mojo works a bit better. But, Enyo is the future, right?
    dignitary is correct, that book is outdated, but it still provides useful information, IMO anyway. The forums at developer.palm.com are pretty good and helpful, too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12