1.    #1  
    Hi all, just got my Pre 3 yesterday and I'm really excited about it!

I know there are apps like Preset Reset and Reboot Scheduler, but they don't seem to incorporate opening apps after the reboot is done.

Is there any app/patch that can auto launch frequently used apps (like calendar, messaging, etc) after a reboot?

Would appreciate any help at all! Thanks
    Preset Reset DOES have functionality to open apps upon reboot. You should also be able to accomplish this using Mode Switcher but that's not nearly as easy as Preset Reset.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
  3.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestions!

What I had in mind was an app that would launch the other apps whenever the phone is restarted. For example, after installing another awesome homebrew app/patch from preware that requires a luna restart, is there an app to auto-launch applications?

Tried searching for keywords like autolaunch, launcher, reopen.. but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechill View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions!

What I had in mind was an app that would launch the other apps whenever the phone is restarted. For example, after installing another awesome homebrew app/patch from preware that requires a luna restart, is there an app to auto-launch applications?

Tried searching for keywords like autolaunch, launcher, reopen.. but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
    I'm by no means an expert on its uses, but I have used Mode Switcher a little and I believe that would be your best bet for what you want to do.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    you can try multiple app launcher (mal). you can set many apps and actions to launch from one icon in the launcher. granted, you'd have to manually launch that icon, but that beats opening a bunch of apps one by one
  6.    #7  
    MAL looks pretty good actually!

However I just tried Mode Switcher. It's not really easy to use, but it gets the job done!

Thanks to all for your suggestions