1.    #1  
    I am using a Verizon Pre+ running WebOs 1.4.5.1.
    I have been using Palm for years now and I have a lot of old calendar event that I would like to transfer to my gmail account

1) for safe keeping
    2) so that I can keep it in sync with my touchpad
    3) When I am eventually forced to get a non-WebOS phone I would like to be able to transfer my calendar to it

I have already used a preware patch to do this for my contacts (export all in vcard) I am just not finding a similar option for the calendar.

Thanks in advance for any help
    Do you mean from Palm Profile to Google Calendar?

Because from day one my Pre, Pre Plus and now my Veer always synced with Google Calendar.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    It is not a question of syncing (not really) I want to transfer the calendar information from my pre+ WebOs account to my gmail account.
    1) So that my info is in the cloud yet accessible to a variety of devices
    2) While there touchpad syncs with my phone account on initial setup, it does not continually do this. After that first time the touchpad is its own account on my WebOs profile. that means that when I edit a contact or calendar entry on my phone the touchpad will not see that and vice-versa. The simple workaround for this it to not keep your info in your WebOs account but rather in something non-platform-dependent like a gmail or yahoo account. This is fine but I still need to migrate that old info over to one of these accounts to do so, and I am not having any luck doing this yet :-/
    I don't know how to transfer the calendar but you can just change the default to google. Then all new appointments will be on Google - but your Pre and Touchpad will show appointments from both palm and google calendars.

If you are like me in 6m time most appointments will me on the right calendar. You will just have to re-enter those few that don't change over the years.
    That's what I'm asking. So your calendar data is in Palm Profile.

The best I can think of is use CompanionLink to sync to a desktop, then sync it to Google.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I used companionlink for Palm Desktop. It is expensive at $50.00. Continues to keep everything up to date. It doesn't do a perfect job so check the trial to see if you lost any important info. Palm has more fields in the contacts record than Google does.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    When I got my first Pre about 18 months ago, I synched my Palm Desktop calendar using the transfer wizard. Here is a link that might help you. "http://www.hpwebos.com/us/support/downloads/pre/migration/index.html"

Actually, now that I think of it again, Palm used to have a data transfer assistant that you could download to your computer and it would transfer your calendar and contacts. I can't find that anymore, but maybe the above link does something similar.

Found it. "http://www.hpwebos.com/us/support/downloads/pre/migration/dta.html"
    Last edited by TimBoch; 09/05/2011 at 09:00 PM.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
  8.    #8  
    First of all thanks for all the responses. I think that these fixes may work but there is one thing I am not sure of. I just bought a new computer, I don't have palm desktop on it. How do I get my current info that is on my pre+ and put it on either palm desktop or outlook? Sorry if this is a silly question but I have not used palm desktop since my initial setup of my pre+ many moons ago
    Download the same version of palm desktop that you have on your old computer and install on your new computer. Either copy the data files over or export and import the data.
  10.    #10  
    @Knucklehead: Old computer died, I no longer have the old information. And even if I did it would be almost 1 1/2 years out of date, and I made a lot of changes in that time.

So I was about to use the free trial for the missing sync, when I realized that all that does is move info from my computer to my phone... not the other way around!

How the hell do I get the calender information on my phone onto my computer?
    this is beginning to get frustrating...
  11.    #11  
    I found this link that sounds like it will work:
    PalmDatabase.db3 File - WebOS Internals
    the problem is that I am far from a programmer, and I really don't know what to do with it. Any advice?