1.    #1  
    Okay. I am looking to get my memos out of my At&t Pixi Plus and I have a dead touchscreen.

I was planning on using this solution by: AMJZ here forums.precentral.net/webos-tips-information-resources/210516-memo-transfer.html

"Yes you can export Contact or memos to CSV or TXT files. and import them into Palm Desktop or Google contacts ...

First you need to locate and transfer a file called: PalmDatabase.db3
    This file found on Your Palm Pre here:
    /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3

Use WebOSQuickInstall to save this file to you PC.

Then to export Contact or Memos from this file zou need a software called SQLite. Download it from here: sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net

after installing the SQLite, Run it then choose Open to open the PalmDatabase.db3 file.

From Menu choose File>Export>Table as CSV File.
    Then From "Table Name" choose "Com_Palm_Pim_memo" to export your Palm Pre memos. or Choose "Com_Palm_Pim_Contacts" to export your Palm Pre contacts.

The export file will be saved as a CSV file and it can be easily imported into Palm Desktop or uploaded to Google Contacts or any other source that support CSV files. "

I was planning on using WebOS Quick Install

but I can't flip the switch to enable developer mode use WebOS Quick Install.

but I can get into USB drive mode

What are my options?

Thank you thank you thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtscheer View Post
    Okay. I am looking to get my memos out of my At&t Pixi Plus and I have a dead touchscreen.

I was planning on using this solution by: AMJZ here forums.precentral.net/webos-tips-information-resources/210516-memo-transfer.html

"Yes you can export Contact or memos to CSV or TXT files. and import them into Palm Desktop or Google contacts ...

First you need to locate and transfer a file called: PalmDatabase.db3
    This file found on Your Palm Pre here:
    /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3

Use WebOSQuickInstall to save this file to you PC.

Then to export Contact or Memos from this file zou need a software called SQLite. Download it from here: sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net

after installing the SQLite, Run it then choose Open to open the PalmDatabase.db3 file.

From Menu choose File>Export>Table as CSV File.
    Then From "Table Name" choose "Com_Palm_Pim_memo" to export your Palm Pre memos. or Choose "Com_Palm_Pim_Contacts" to export your Palm Pre contacts.

The export file will be saved as a CSV file and it can be easily imported into Palm Desktop or uploaded to Google Contacts or any other source that support CSV files. "

I was planning on using WebOS Quick Install

but I can't flip the switch to enable developer mode use WebOS Quick Install.

but I can get into USB drive mode

What are my options?

Thank you thank you thank you
    I tried to export the data via the WebOS QUick Install, but it says Transfer Failed.

What am I missing?