1.    #1  
    On pretty much any phone you can send someone a contacts number in a text message, but as far as I know the only way to do this in webos is to go to contacts select the contact edit, copy the number and go back to the message and paste it.

Is there any patch or anything that makes this easier?
    I'm not sure if it's a patch or not, but I can choose a contact, select Send contact from the menu and then choose Send to Car kit, Send via MMS or send via Email.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I just went through all of my patches and the only patch it could be is the Advanced Configuration for System Preferences patch by Sconix.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Open the contact, pull down the menu on the upper left and choose send contact. It gives you the option of send to car kit, via MMS or via email. I don't think this is a patch to get this as I've had it for a long time, but I could be wrong.
    I have the same question as the OP... how can I text someone just the phone number of one of my contacts? The send contact via car kit, MMS, or email sends an vcf file and is not very useful if I only want to send one piece of info from my contact.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    What I do is open up the contact whose number I want to send. I then hit edit and then tap on the phone number. Then hold down the shift button to select the number and then copy the number. You can now paste the number into MMS or email the number you just copied. Hope that helps.