1.    #1  
    I'm dowloading it now and just wondering if all is good before I install on phone.
    What script do you speak of?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=graffix31;2978853]What script do you speak of?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

rod had put a test 2.1 script that I guess has flash built in. It's for the meta-doctor
  4. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Damn, I was hoping for a new script that takes advantage of Veer 2.x files to fix bugs in Pre meta-doctored to 2.1.0.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  5.    #5  
    yeah I'm gonna install it in about 30 min. I'll report back
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Perhaps this discussion is better carrcarried out in the "How to install webOS 2.1.0 on Pre+ and Pre- using the Meta-Doctor" thread http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ta-doctor.html.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    is this flash implementation supposed to be better than Jason's method of getting flash?
    Do you mean this one? ./scripts/test-meta-wr-franken-sprint-pre-2.1.0
    It's for a GSM comm board in a Sprint Pre- & yes it does work. Flash is not built in as far as I know.
    no it isnt but there is a way that jason had put together to install it as an ipk where you build it yourself. i have been using flash all along this way. just wondering if this way is better to the point where i should rebuild and re dr. or this is esentially the same thing just done a diff way and i should bother.