1.    #1  
    So I've managed to get a Pre Plus running on Sprint. After swapping the comm board and doctoring, I decided to stick the Verizon comm board in ye olde Sprint.

Anyone know of a doctor to make that work? Could be useful as a spare phone for the folks.
    I believe the standard Verizon 1.4.5 doctor should be fine, however since I haven't done it, I'd wait for someone else to confirm that.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    So I've managed to get a Pre Plus running on Sprint. After swapping the comm board and doctoring, I decided to stick the Verizon comm board in ye olde Sprint.

Anyone know of a doctor to make that work? Could be useful as a spare phone for the folks.
    I'm attempting the same thing with an AT&T comm board. Please PM me if you figure it out. I'll try an AT&T doctor tonight and post results here.
    When I converted my Sprint Pre into a Sprint Pre Plus I just put the Verizon comm board into the pre minus and it booted right up and it said Verizon Wireless in the top bar. However, I will at some point try baking the tokens into the pre minus. Did you use the show properties app in both the pre plus and the pre minus before converting your Sprint Pre?
  5.    #5  
    You know, I'm twit... I did not note the tokens and it wasn't "live" at the time... so it's likely a doorstop.

The Sprint+ is working great, mind.