1.    #1  
    I have 2.1 on a Sprint Pre plus. I have the Sconix advanced patches (no mode switcher). Yes I have it set to show notifications & blink notifications notification sound set to system sounds & repeat is off. I have 5 email accounts. 2 hotmail/msn & 3 yahoo. I receive at least 20 emails daily & never do I get an email notification or sound from any account. My sms notifications come thru perfectly, it just the emails. I have done several restarts, luna restarts & batt pulls (for this & installing patches & theme). Still never do I get a notification. Volumes are up as well.

can a certain patch be causing this? Is it common? Haven't seen it mentioned in any threads on 2.1.

I have black silver & white theme also, if it helps.

Also have it to as items arrive & 15 min for the other ones.
    Last edited by bodyshop; 04/28/2011 at 08:51 AM.
    In Email Preferences, check the settings for each email account, I believe by default the individual accounts are set to Mute for audio and OFF for other notifications.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    I did check it & they are all set to the specs in my OP. Even if I update the emails by tapping the refresh icon, I get no alerts. This didn't start until after I removed UberKernel. I installed the recovery kernel & then F102b. I'm gonna remove my accounts & reinstall them & report back if that works.
    My apologies then. I thought you were stating that you had notifications enabled in the Screen & Lock app and Sound settings app, so I thought the place to check might be the settings for each individual account within the Email app. I've not run into your particular problem, sorry.

Maybe you could list what patches you have installed.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My apologies then. I thought you were stating that you had notifications enabled in the Screen & Lock app and Sound settings app, so I thought the place to check might be the settings for each individual account within the Email app. I've not run into your particular problem, sorry.

Maybe you could list what patches you have installed.
    sconix advanced patches
    Email
    Messaging
    Phone
    System
    Framework

device menu megamix.
    faster card animations
    increase volume back speaker media
    personal avatar left side
    unhide Dev mode
    unthrottle download manage
    youtube video download
    video camera flashlight
    add date mm dd
    enable landscape youtube
    shutter sound off
    status bar weather widget (1.5)
    had the problem before I applied the SAW. Also have black silver white 2.1 only theme. I'm on Sprint pre plus w/2.1 & F102B screnstate 500/800
    Last edited by bodyshop; 04/29/2011 at 12:40 PM.
  6.    #6  
    I uninstalled sconix advanced system mail patch & I'm getting my email alerts & notifications. I will reapply the patch & see if it was a corrupted download or if something is interfering with it.
    If I feel adventurous today maybe I'll uninstall/reinstall the Advanced patches and see what happens on my end.