Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    I have done three 3 updates to 2.1 for friends & all 3 (VZW pre plusses on Sprint) said they cannot stream audio anymore. I have read thru the whole thread & not 1 post of this bug. Just checking to see if anyone else notices this, before I check so see if it my meta-doctor that's causing it (maybe a corrupted download somewhere). Any feedback is well appreciated, Thanks!!

    P.S. I know there is a thread about bugs, but I've posted in it & nobody replied to my question. I'm just trying to find out if anyone notices this & if there is a fix for it?

    UPDATE: had to remove the ad blocker patch and the other two had the max blocker patch. someone told me the had to remove ad blocker to get grooveshark to work properly so I tried it and it works now.
    Last edited by bodyshop; 04/27/2011 at 05:29 PM.
  2. #2  
    Any particular app they are seeing this in? I'm streaming from Pandora right now (2.1 on a Sprint FrankenPre2).
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    Any particular app they are seeing this in? I'm streaming from Pandora right now (2.1 on a Sprint FrankenPre2).
    +1, I stream audio all the time from the various radio apps. What was your process or updating the devices? I wouldn't be soo quick to state a fact when you have only personal basis.

    I have updated myself 3 devices to 2.1 without a hitch and can verify that streaming is functional.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    +1, I stream audio all the time from the various radio apps. What was your process or updating the devices? I wouldn't be soo quick to state a fact when you have only personal basis.

    I have updated myself 3 devices to 2.1 without a hitch and can verify that streaming is functional.
    If you read my WHOLE post I'm asking does any else have this problem or is it a personal one from maybe a corrupted download. So I don't see why you say I'm stating a fact on a personal basis.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop View Post
    If you read my WHOLE post I'm asking does any else have this problem or is it a personal one from maybe a corrupted download. So I don't see why you say I'm stating a fact on a personal basis.
    Thread title? Maybe that's what made them say that? You could try softening the title a bit. A questionmark not an exclamation?
  6.    #6  
    I'm gonna try pandora & see what happens. My friend said pandora works but he can't use his radio live scanner feed in NJ. Can someone try this link & see if the live feed streams. I've tried it & it doesn't stream for me either. It streamed no problems in 1.4.5 on two palm pre - & 1 palm pre+ (att) even streamed on my wife HTC Hero, but gives the error on 2.1.0 Try this link:
    http://relay.radioreference.com:80/774284705
    Last edited by bodyshop; 04/27/2011 at 05:08 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Thread title? Maybe that's what made them say that? You could try softening the title a bit. A questionmark not an exclamation?
    It won't let me change it or I'm not doing it right. Its a question mark at top of OP but not in the thread title. Don't know how that happened. I'm on my Phone, I'll try it from computer when I get home.
  8. #8  
    Just a reminder, if you used Cygwin to create your Doctor, and that same Doctor were used to upgrade all the devices, you may have bugs because of that. Please check the Wiki for more info (if you didn't use Windows, ignore this post)
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Just a reminder, if you used Cygwin to create your Doctor, and that same Doctor were used to upgrade all the devices, you may have bugs because of that. Please check the Wiki for more info (if you didn't use Windows, ignore this post)
    No I used Ubuntu & Virtual box.
  10.    #10  
    Mod can close this thread if you like.
    Sprint Pre Plus - Black Silver White Theme 2.1 w/Sconix advanced patches, F102B & SWW
  11. #11  
    I can confirm that ad blocker causes streaming to fail. Remove it if you have it.
  12. Ziplock's Avatar
    Posts
    243 Posts
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    #12  
    My DrPodder (offical) app has not been the same ever since I updated... so I know use Stitcher and its great.

Posting Permissions