1.    #1  
    I need some help and haven't been able to find via search.....

1. How do I link a contact to an appointment? I see no way to attach it. I can't see the last time I went to the Dentist for example or the next unless I know the date. I used to use Agendus on my old Palms, worked great to see all that and every call too them too.

2. Is there a way to delete emails other than one by one-what a pain when you have a couple hundred emails?

I'm almost ready to throw in the towel and join the mindless at iPhone. I've been a die hard Palm fan for years starting with the Treo 600.

Oh yea, I have AT&T service.

HELP!

Todd
    Hey there,

I've had my Pre Plus for a couple of years and hate using google calendar and hate how the calendar functions on my Pre Plus.

I am using WebOS 1.4 because my ancient Mac laptop is OS 10.4.

Any application options available? I just found "Classic" in the app catalog and was so thrilled to see my old calendar app....then I discovered the app is not for sale. arrrrghhhh

I'd appreciate any help. I've been a loyal palm user for many years and like the initial writer of this thread, I am tempted by the iPhone just so I have a good calendar app. But I don't want to conform, to be a follower, I like being unique and sticking with my Palm smartphones.

Thanks

wavygirl
  3.    #3  
    I'm ready to bail....a year and nothing is available....it's useless other than a phone really. Sad day for Palm now HP.