Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I've been using a refurbished Blackberry Tour off contract with Sprint to tide me over until the Pre 3 comes (hopefully) to Sprint in June (hopefully). With the new news coming out recently, there is some indication that this will in fact happen. So I'm wondering, how is the transition from the keyboard on the Blackberry to the one on the Pre? For those who have made this same switch, what were your impressions?
    i had no problem. The hardest thing was to remember that hitting the space bar twice doesn't produce a period. But the period key is tight next to it and doesn't require a modifier key, so it's a wash once you remember it.

Other than that, it's just a matter of getting used to a slightly different layout. Once I got used to it, I found the blackberry to be awkward just because I had become so familiar with the Pre.
    I had the curve and now I have the sprint pre it was hard for me to get used to the pre keyboard but I got used fast and it's pretty grea!
    had a bb curve. great keyboard. now have a pre+. keyboard blows.

heard the pre3 has a good keyboard
    I use a pixi, and I much prefer it over BB keyboard, especially over the torch.. Those who have tried have said the new HP phones have good keyboards like the pixi.
    ordered a new pixi from dailysteals.com a few days ago. looking forward to using its keyboard and ditching the pre+