1.    #1  
    I have been talking with people who are selling pre +'s and from a large variety of condition and price I have found a guy that will sell his to me for $90. Condition is 9.9 out of 10. Is that a good price? I need to decide in the next couple hours and so I thought I would ask the community what they thought. Thanks!
    $90....no contract......9.9/10......I'd buy it

(my thought process took about 2 seconds.....and I just woke up )
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    $90....no contract......9.9/10......I'd buy it

(my thought process took about 2 seconds.....and I just woke up )
    lol , yeah so did I. thanks for your input. I am thinking I'm going to go ahead and get it. my pre - has served one hell of a tour , but its time to retire it.
    Is this ATT or VZw?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Is this ATT or VZw?
    its a vzw pre +. I went ahead and got it because when I seen it in front of me its like right out of the box
    how's the keyboard? that is one of the main things you gotta test on the vzw pre+, some of them have "keys with double-type" and some with "gotta press key real hard" syndromes. always test the kbd before buying it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdeadfish View Post
    how's the keyboard? that is one of the main things you gotta test on the vzw pre+, some of them have "keys with double-type" and some with "gotta press key real hard" syndromes. always test the kbd before buying it.
    everything seems a1 on the phone. I'm stoked with it, plus the guy runs a verizon store so I kinda just had to put him in my back pocket for later use maybe.
    Sounds like a good deal to me. I am searching for a Pre+ myself. Gonna use it as slight upgrade form my Pixi+ until I can upgrade for real in October.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by leebae View Post
    Sounds like a good deal to me. I am searching for a Pre+ myself. Gonna use it as slight upgrade form my Pixi+ until I can upgrade for real in October.
    craigslist is how I found mine.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Jeez, why can't I ever find bargains like this...