1.    #1  
    I know its probably a worn out question, but if there is a way can someone please tell me how?
    there is a patch in preware for that.
  3.    #3  
    yes i know, but it says it is just a place holder and will not effect device at all
    Strange, it installed okay for me (was not a place holder). Crashed almost immediately after I installed and prompted it on screen so I removed it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    yes i know, but it says it is just a place holder and will not effect device at all
    I'm using 2.0.1 and "Enable Virtual Keyboard" works for me. I can't test it on 2.1 but I wouldn't think there would be an issue for any 2.x build.

Is that the patch you are looking at? It's from Arthur Thornton?
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-patches/2.1.0/

It's in there with a version number of 15. Don't know why you're not seeing it.

org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-enable-virtual-keyboard_2.1.0-15_all.ipk
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I tried installing this via QI and nothing shows up??? I also can't find this anywhere in Preware