1.    #1  
    Seems to me that there was a rumor that the Wave Launch is gone with 2.x. Mine seems to be working as per 1.4.5 and although I've had 2.1 for about a month now, I just figured out, by accident, how to change what's on that bar

Without opening the launcher, press and hold an icon... then "flick" the icon up, into your main launcher page.

Open your launcher, find what you want to put back into your Wave Launch Bar and hold the icon down....your launch bar appears, then drag it to where you want it to go.

Finished

I don't know if this has been found or not already, but there you have it.
    Editing the wave launcher was already possible in 1.4.5

Using the same method you mention.
    People thought the wave launcher was gone because it was discovered that you can modify a file to have the virtual keyboard pop up instead by swiping up which replaced the wave launcher. People mistook this as the default action. The wave launcher has always been there.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkiBluDawg View Post
    Editing the wave launcher was already possible in 1.4.5

Using the same method you mention.
    The thing is, with 2.1, the bar isn't visible with the launcher open.....I had always removed the icons and put them exactly where I wanted them in my launcher, as oppposed to just flicking them away....I assumed that I couldn't change the bar in 2.1....back to yay
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    The thing is, with 2.1, the bar isn't visible with the launcher open.....I had always removed the icons and put them exactly where I wanted them in my launcher, as oppposed to just flicking them away....I assumed that I couldn't change the bar in 2.1....back to yay
    Its also something to note that in 2.1, whatever is in your quick launch bar is also in the launcher still. Unlike in 1.4.5 when you placed something in your quick launch bar, it removed it from the launcher. So placing them back where you want them is not necessary 2.1. Which is why I assume Palm made it so you just flick the app out of the Quick Launch Bar.