1.    #1  
    I'm curious if anyone here has heard of or used these guys.

flash2unlock dot com

I emailed them and asked how much to convert my Sprint CDMA Pre to MetroPCS, and they quoted 1hour, $99.99, and said they "can set up your PALM PRE to metropcs with Internet".

While I've been contemplating migrating to a GSM Pre, I'm tempted to simply convert to MetroPCS in the short term, and then wait for the Pre 3 to come out on GSM, and buy a new phone then.
    Contact MetroPCS directly... I believe they will do it for you for half that much.

But... Metro is horrible. A couple of bucks cheaper perhaps, but a horrible service. There are many reports on the interwebs of not having access to the internet after flashing to them. Good luck whichever way you go! Before you do anything, you will need to contact Sprint and get your MSL number from them though.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    But... Metro is horrible. A couple of bucks cheaper perhaps, but a horrible service. There are many reports on the interwebs of not having access to the internet after flashing to them. Good luck whichever way you go! Before you do anything, you will need to contact Sprint and get your MSL number from them though.
    Well, I guess I can get a GSM Pre and go to either TMobile or ATT Pay as You go [with or without data (go WiFi only)]. I'm open to suggestions.