Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Hi,

I will be buying a SimLocked SFR Palm Pre 2 from France but not activated yet. If I were to ask the seller to activate the Pre 2 for me before shipping it to Singapore, when I log on to the Apps cat, will the Apps be in French? (I have a brother who live in UK and I can use his credit card to buy application in France).

Unlocking it can be done in Singapore.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/17/2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo in title
    The Catalog that you get will be that of the country of first activation.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Most apps in the French AppCat are in English, and you can purchase these using a UK credit card.
    This is the information that I need, it is so assuring. First i was worry that the AppCat is in French, secondly I was concerned that UK credit card is not acceptable in France. Now I can buy it with peace of mind. Thank you GuyfromNam. You are another valuable asset in this forum. Always there to help the new members like me who has many apprehension.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Without the et it will be ***. very funny...

On a serious note, because of selfless people like you in this community, it makes this place a good habitat for Palm Pre users. I am one of the many people who knows how to start a car engine in the morning and drive it around, but know nothing how the piston and valve work. Thank you again, I will PM when I receive my phone. I may wait after 9 Feb to hear HP announcement - maybe HP will release it in Singapore in Q2. Just hoping...
    Selfless?
    You must have me confused with someone else!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Selfless?
    You must have me confused with someone else!
    You ol' softy. (The Thanked ratio [Thanked/Posts=1488/3737=0.398] of 0.4 is a dead give away)
    Last edited by johncc; 01/18/2011 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    You ol' softy. (The Thanked ratio of 0.4 is a dead give away)
    .4?
    Your calculator must be broken