1.    #1  
    I was sending my wife a picture via SMS and accidentally assigned it to her contact. I am unable to remove the picture. I followed all the online guides but it still has that silly picture. I tried deleting contact but get error that it cant be deleted because it is a Facebook account. Is anyone familiar with what is going on?
    I havent had that problem with a picture. But I had a facebook chat spoof patch on my phone at one time that allowed me to use google talk as a facebook IM. It left contacts on my phone for some people I had as friends. I deleted facebook and removed all facebook acounts from my phone. But those contacts are still on my phone and it wont let me delete them for the same reason. Cannot delete facebook contacts. I hate facebook. lol.
    Also (just thought about this), if you had another picture for your wifes contact before and just assigned a picture to a separate profile, you should just be able to go into the contact, tap the name and a list of profiles will drop down. Select the profile that isnt her facebook and then choose set as primary profile. I didnt know you could set an image for a facebook account anyways. But if thats what happened, this should fix it. You will still have the other profile that you wont be able to delete but it wont show that picture when she calls or anything.
    where is the contact syncing from? For example, if it is from gmail, you could try changing it from a PC.

If not, the suggestion above it a good one, replace it with one you like so you don't have to spend a bunch of time on it. IMHO
    When in the contact edit view hold the orange (or grey) button on the keypad and tap the picture....Just like deleting an app from the launcher. Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    I've run into a similar issue: once you override the facebook pic with something else, there seems to be no way to resume using the facebook image stream short of doing a partial erase of the phone (there should be).

For what it's worth: the Facebook img seems to override the default profile & image for incoming calls.
    before erasing anything, just remove the accounts from the phone and then add them back.
  8.    #8  
    didnt think of that, I will try it.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by acharpy22 View Post
    When in the contact edit view hold the orange (or grey) button on the keypad and tap the picture....Just like deleting an app from the launcher. Hope that helps.

I tried that and I still can't delete picture. I will try the different picture step and see if that works. Thanks for the tip.