Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I would be thankful if anybody could help me download UberCalendar patch into my Palm Pre Plus. I have webOS 1.4.5. I have red different forums here but I couldn't catch all the system and I wheren't able to download files directly to my Palm. It said that they are unknown files. Maybe is also important information that I'm using Google sync.

Siimon
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Use Preware. Easiest way IMHO.
  3.    #3  
    Where I can get Preware and what is IMHO, how I can use it? I'm sorry if these questions are too stupid, but I'm not advanced user.

Siimon
    Quote Originally Posted by siimon View Post
    Where I can get Preware and what is IMHO, how I can use it? I'm sorry if these questions are too stupid, but I'm not advanced user.

Siimon
    IMHO= In My Humble Opinion

Check my signature for My Faq Guide

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Read this article: http://www.precentral.net/getting-started-preware. It will give you the basics on how to install Preware. You can use Preware to install Ubercalendar.

I'm in a bit of a rush right now, but if you have any other questions, ask us!
    --
    I am a (new) Palm user!
  6.    #6  
    IMHO= In My Humble Opinion

Thanks for English lesson I was thinking IMHO is a software.

Siimon
  7.    #7  
    Seems I have to make more pots to get software and information what is in these forums.

Siimon
  8.    #8  
    Sorry, it might be annoing but I'm making now more posts to access to the information.

Siimon
  9.    #9  
    Maybe I don't have to ask then very much any more, because I can get information from forums myself.

Siimon
  10.    #10  
    My seventh post.
  11.    #11  
    My post number eight.
  12.    #12  
    My post number nine.
  13.    #13  
    My post number ten, yes.
    Siimon
  14.    #14  
    Thank you very much, I downloaded through long journey a Preware into my Pre Plus and then I wanted to download UberCalendar from here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...dar-patch.html but there is written that I have to uninstall and restart luna, before upgrading a local patch and then install it and restart luna again. How I can do it?

When I'm trying from the same above mentioned forum link to download files ("ubercalendar-icon.zip", "UberCalendar35-2.patch" and "UC_Intl_35.patch") directly into my Pre then it says that file format is not supported. Or I have to download them through my PC but how then?

Siimon
  15.    #15  
    Seems that the link is not working well, but I wanted to guide you to the forum called "UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch".

Siimon
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    If you installed Preware successfully, you should see an application called "Preware" in the kauncher. Start this application while having a data connection or a wifi connection and see
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    If you installed Preware successfully, you should see an application called "Preware" in the kauncher. Start this application while having a data connection or a wifi connection and see
    Yes, I have it in the launcher. Ok, I'll open it while having connected, but this Luna uninstalling and restarting stuff?
    Yes, I have it in the launcher. Ok, I'll open it while having connected, but this Luna uninstalling and restarting stuff?
    If you are in Preware, tap list of everything, then type in "uber". You should see UberCalendar listed. Tap on it, tap on install, it will prompt you to restart Luna.

You only have to do the other remove and restart for a local patch, if you installed and downloaded from that thread. Since that did not work for you, you don't have to worry about using Preware.

The localization patch is also on Preware. It should be in the list where you typed "uber".

The zip file should be downloaded to your computer then transferred to a folder named. ".scrims/ubercalendar/" You will have to make that folder. You can just hook up your phone to the computer, select usb mode, then under the opening folder make the directory.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  19.    #19  
    Or is there need for uninstalling/installing and restarting Luna only then if I would like to get UberCalendar in other language then English? I need English.
    By default it is whatever language you have on your phone. You only need the localizations if you want better german, french or spanish translations.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast