Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    If you are in Preware, tap list of everything, then type in "uber". You should see UberCalendar listed. Tap on it, tap on install, it will prompt you to restart Luna.

You only have to do the other remove and restart for a local patch, if you installed and downloaded from that thread. Since that did not work for you, you don't have to worry about using Preware.

The localization patch is also on Preware. It should be in the list where you typed "uber".

The zip file should be downloaded to your computer then transferred to a folder named. ".scrims/ubercalendar/" You will have to make that folder. You can just hook up your phone to the computer, select usb mode, then under the opening folder make the directory.
    This worked out very well. Thanks! Now I have much better Pre. I had Treo 680 and calendar was there much more handy but now is this already close to it. But how can I get a year view and could I mark events with different colors? Then I'll have a better overview what is done and what is not.
    glad you got it working. There is no year view. If you tap on the bar with the date on it you can move to other dates and see 6 months of a calendar without events.

for colored events you have to add another calendar. You could add a google calendar then choose which calendar to use as a done calendar. Or you can choose an icon for your done events. The event won't be colored different though.
  3.    #23  
    I couldn't add a calendar, it sais that you have already a Google account.

But from where I can choose an icon for my done event? It would be OK for me if that special done events icon will be seen also by event in a day view.
    If you added the icons in the folder, just choose one by adding "ICON=icon_name;" in the notes field. Replace icon_name with the name of the icon.

To add another google calendar you have to go into google and add a second calendar to your account.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  5.    #25  
    I didn't add any icon to the folder I just downloaded Preware and from Preware apps list UberCalendar and I started to use it. Where are these folders where I can add icons? Sorry for my stupid questions!
    it's up above in my other post. There's more about the zip file in the first post in the UberCalendar thread
  7.    #27  
    I couldn't great folder .scrims but my computer said that I have to write a file name. Without dot in front of scrims PC accepted it.
  8.    #28  
    Sorry, I was posting message to fast. Of course I didn't great a folder just scrims, without dot, or could I do that?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12