Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I used to sync my palm pre plus with my windows 7 64 bit. However recently I have been messing around with QPST and I installed usb pathrough on my palm, didn't like it and uninstalled it with the patch, but now when I plug in my palm pre plus to my computer I don't get a charge menu. I have tried disabling startup services which usually fixes it but that didn't do anything. Any idea what I need to do to fix this?

EDIT: I should also mention that windows is having trouble recognizing the generic serial driver and the reduced CDC abstract module driver.
    Last edited by yroc1234; 11/21/2010 at 04:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I really need some help with this, I have some important files that need to be synced. Does anyone have a idea to the solution?
    its east to fix one or two different ways , first is to just restart your phone and computer, the second is to open the start menu and in the run/search box type in , services.msc , in the list left click on services.msc and a list of services will come up. then you just scroll down to palm novacom and right click on it and hit the restart and you should be good. also keep in mind that i believe rebooting phone and leaving it plugged into your computer results in the novacom driver forgetting or dropping the connection to the phone.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    its east to fix one or two different ways , first is to just restart your phone and computer, the second is to open the start menu and in the run/search box type in , services.msc , in the list left click on services.msc and a list of services will come up. then you just scroll down to palm novacom and right click on it and hit the restart and you should be good. also keep in mind that i believe rebooting phone and leaving it plugged into your computer results in the novacom driver forgetting or dropping the connection to the phone.
    I'm having the same issue. I plugged my pre into a new computer (that doesn't have novacom installed) so I can't restart the service, and restarting the phone doesn't do anything. Other suggestions?