1.    #1  
    I would like to see an app that is from the app catalog that will track which apps are connecting to data and when. I see usage on my bill when i am not using my phone and i am curious which apps are using the data. I would also like to be able to configure my connections for each of the apps that connect, besides email as i know that one can be configured. I see that there are some that may do this, but i have to do the developer mode thing and I dont really want to do this.If anyone has any suggestions, it would be great. All i have on my phone are games, I get barely any email, so its hard to determine the app that is the problem. I have turned my data off and all my apps still work, the palm profile update does not even show on the bill. I have a limited data plan so this is very important!
    You probably need to post this in the Patch Request thread or something similar.
    What about an app similar to... something like 3GWatchdog for Android? Keeps track of your 3G data usage for you, gives you warnings, etc.
    Australian Apple fan
    Wannabe webOS developer, Multimedia designer & UI designer

I have some app ideas, but really need to get a better handle of how this jscript stuff works!