1.    #1  
    I often have to phone into corporate conference calls. They all use the same free phone number to access them, but then I have to type in a 12 digit pin code to join the call.

These pin numbers are sent to me in meeting invites that appear in my calendar. Swapping between the appointment and the dial pad is a pain. Once a call is started Edit Paste doesn't work.

Is there an easy way to display or transfer this type of information?
    Wouldn't the full width gesture swipe to change cards work. (With advanced gestures turned on)
    Last edited by johncc; 11/09/2010 at 06:48 AM.
    I believe there is a conference call app that should suit your needs. I vant recall the name of it at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Wouldn't the full width gesture swipe to change cards work.
    if "advanced gestures" is turned on in the "screen & lock" app
    I agree with using advanced gestures.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I believe there is a conference call app that should suit your needs. I vant recall the name of it at the moment.
    Thanks, I can see the Bridge Call Dialer in the app catalog which looks exactly on the mark, but unfortunately I'm in Australia and can't buy it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    if "advanced gestures" is turned on in the "screen & lock" app
    Thanks, while not ideal, that's certainly easier than minimize/swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by cycling-rules View Post
    I often have to phone into corporate conference calls. They all use the same free phone number to access them, but then I have to type in a 12 digit pin code to join the call.

These pin numbers are sent to me in meeting invites that appear in my calendar. Swapping between the appointment and the dial pad is a pain. Once a call is started Edit Paste doesn't work.

Is there an easy way to display or transfer this type of information?
    You could create a contact with the phone number, a "p", and then the pin-code. When you dial this contact number, it connects and then shows the numbers after the "p" in a dialog sort of thing. When you tap on the dialog, it will enter those numbers for you.

If the pin number changes for each meeting, you can copy and paste it into the contact number before calling the contact.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRedwood View Post
    You could create a contact with the phone number, a "p", and then the pin-code. When you dial this contact number, it connects and then shows the numbers after the "p" in a dialog sort of thing. When you tap on the dialog, it will enter those numbers for you.

If the pin number changes for each meeting, you can copy and paste it into the contact number before calling the contact.
    Thanks, I'll have a play with this. I should be able to knock up a macro to update the contact from meeting invite. Cheers