1.    #1  
    hi, I am trying to figure out how to get around a mobile site and go to the regular website. how can i get to the regular site? tried skweezer but its not working right
    What is skweezer? Fullsite to what?
  3.    #3  
    instead of going to the mobile website, i want to go to the site i would see on a computer. skweezer is a portal site, but doesnt work very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbodragon View Post
    instead of going to the mobile website, i want to go to the site i would see on a computer. skweezer is a portal site, but doesnt work very well.
    Most websites have a link that will bring you to the full site. Some, however, will force you to use the mobile version...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Usually, most web pages are shown in full page format. However, if it shows in the mobile version, and there aren't any option for full version available... I'm afraid thats how it is. Sorry!
  6.    #6  
    oh well, thanks
    what specific website are you referring to? There are several ways a site can be set up to handle a phone browser.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    hi, I am trying to figure out how to get around a mobile site and go to the regular website. how can i get to the regular site? tried skweezer but its not working right
    Have you got the User Change Agent installed?

This patch identified your Pre as an IPhone for web access purposes. It also forces you to the mobile site on many sites.

If so, try removing it.