1.    #1  
    Hey people they have a product out there called NOVUS which removes scratches on all items plastic, including cell phones. I have confermed with the company people have been using this for touch screen cell phones, and does not distort onscreen sensativity at all. You can Google it first of course and contact the company if you feel uneasy, but this is a great product (i just ordered mine so will give review after I recieve it) if it works for the palm phones as stated.

PALM PRE LG VERSA SCREEN SCRATCH REMOVER CLEANER FOR - eBay (item 400069689570 end time Nov-19-10 04:35:14 PST)
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    Hey people they have a product out there called NOVUS which removes scratches on all items plastic, including cell phones. I have confermed with the company people have been using this for touch screen cell phones, and does not distort onscreen sensativity at all. You can Google it first of course and contact the company if you feel uneasy, but this is a great product (i just ordered mine so will give review after I recieve it) if it works for the palm phones as stated.

PALM PRE LG VERSA SCREEN SCRATCH REMOVER CLEANER FOR - eBay (item 400069689570 end time Nov-19-10 04:35:14 PST)

I would be interested in a product like this.

However I wouldn't want to take the plunge without knowing It wont make my screen all smudgy and distorted.

If you would be so kind, some good high quality pics of the screen before/after as well as some pictures of the application process itself would be very much appreciated.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    I would be interested in a product like this.

However I wouldn't want to take the plunge without knowing It wont make my screen all smudgy and distorted.

If you would be so kind, some good high quality pics of the screen before/after as well as some pictures of the application process itself would be very much appreciated.
    will do I just ordered it, and also a spare pre (doing the sprint pre plussing program through webosworld) so I will try it out on that and post pics up here in a week when I get it.