1.    #1  
    Pretty much, when you open an email rom someone and you want to switch to the email before, swipe backward and if yu want to get to the email after, swipe the email forward. You have to switch the email, not the email address bar. Swipe inside the email. I always use to use the forward and backwards tab. Just though I would share. It kind of hard to explain though lol.
    I think that's from a patch you've got installed "swipe for prev or next emails"
    I thought the feature you are describing is a patch... "Swipe for Prev and Next Emails". It may be a part of Email Megamix or Sconix's super patch too.
  4.    #4  
    Oh lol. I have "Swipe for Prev and Next Emails" installed. Silly me. Well mod should change the title to "With Swipe For Prev and Next Emails you can......." or just delete the thread. I support deleting the thread too.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    You can't swipe back and forth unless you have a particular patch installed. What you're able to do is press the left or right arrows inside the subject field.(I believe)
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    I think that's from a patch you've got installed "swipe for prev or next emails"
    Is that the name of the patch I would like to look for it. It would come in quite handy for me.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    Is that the name of the patch I would like to look for it. It would come in quite handy for me.
    yeah and there's also reversed depending on which way you want to be forward
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    Yeah thats the name of the patch. Its in Preware. Just type it in or type parts of it in preware and search.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Oh lol. I have "Swipe for Prev and Next Emails" installed. Silly me. Well mod should change the title to "With Swipe For Prev and Next Emails you can......." or just delete the thread. I support deleting the thread too.
    all good, it's a cool patch. I've allways wondered tho if it could be done like the photo app, sliding across panes of individual emails
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    yeah and there's also reversed depending on which way you want to be forward
    Thanks babe.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Thank you guy's it works perfectly.