1.    #1  
    so I was doing a copy/paste in a text convo and somehow shortcut to the very beginning... It was THOUSANDS of messages that it scrolld through instantly to the very 1st one...

I've been trying to repeat this happy accident in order to archive the conversation with valuable information..

any suggestions would be GREATLY Appreciated!!

thx,
    -nikk
    I have personally being trying to figure this out for a few weeks now, can't seem to figure it out. I would really LOVE it if somebody did find it as i have had to go back to the beginning of a conversation once and it took a hell of a long time.
  3.    #3  
    yeah tell me about it... I had a conversation that went back to june... And it instantly went to the very beginning... I haven't been able to repeat it..
    hmmm, well how exactly were you copying and pasting? Could you go into more detail?
  5.    #5  
    just normal copy/paste in the text window... I think my finger slippd or something and the screen jumped to the beginning
    Quote Originally Posted by nikk skum View Post
    just normal copy/paste in the text window... I think my finger slippd or something and the screen jumped to the beginning
    Im quite sure, that didnt happen..
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I've had it happen to me as well, but it seems more like a database query error. It's not repeatable, and has only happened with one very very long thread (over 22,500 messages between IM and text)