Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I am having a real big issue with the Turn Off After feature in my Screen & Lock settings.

No matter what a try/do... it keeps reverting to a 30 second screen shut-off.

It is really annoying, as I then have difficulty getting it back on right after.

Please note:
    I am well Patched.
    All of the newer major multi patches.

I am also running
    Music Player (Remix)
    Mode Switcher w/ profiles

I am just curious if anyone else has run in to an issue with the settings not being saved.

Thanks
    I have mine set for 2 minutes, ane it seems like it shuts off sooner than 30 seconds.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Do you have an Exchange account? Maybe it's mandating you to a certain screenlock time.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Do you have an Exchange account? Maybe it's mandating you to a certain screenlock time.
    No, I don't. I have very little on The Cloud.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I have been playing around with things a bit more.
    I think there may be a link to my problem and the Music Player (Remix).

I am going to try to contact the Developer Hedami to see if there is any reason the Player would change the screen and lock settings.

It seems to happen when the "quick" notification bars are loaded.

Anyone else having a similar issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasselhof View Post
    I have been playing around with things a bit more.
    I think there may be a link to my problem and the Music Player (Remix).

I am going to try to contact the Developer Hedami to see if there is any reason the Player would change the screen and lock settings.

It seems to happen when the "quick" notification bars are loaded.

Anyone else having a similar issue?
    As I mentioned in the Music Player (Remix) thread, my app does not alter screen/lock settings. Something else is causing your issue on your device.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Is your Mode Switcher default settings set to 30 seconds for the screen. If so, no matter how often you set your screen settings to 1 minute, Mode Switcher will just set it back to 30 seconds. At least that is what I discovered when I had that problem.