1.    #1  
    Hello,

I recently noticed that the clock of my PrPrPr $is$ $always$ $a$ $few$ $minutes$ $a$ $day$ $behind$..
    Also Network Time seems to wait forever for a signal to synchronize the clock...Is this a common bug? Anybody with similar experiences and solutions?
    I'm surprised that the PrPrPr $apparently$ $is$ $not$ $accurate$ $with$ $handling$ $time$...
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    I was an hour late for work the other day after my pre ran out of charge then didn't update the time at any point during the night while charging!

I've not noticed the clock being slow though, unless it loses the network time for any reason
    Last edited by gavdempsey; 10/26/2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: I've not noticed the time actually being slow otherwise though, just if it loses network time for any reason
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    My Sprint Pre would freeze for 5-30 seconds when I woke it or 1 second later. Incredibly frustrating. I saw something in /var/log/messages pointing at network time, so I disabled it. The freeze went away. FYI.
    This is a known issue

Quote Originally Posted by RickNeff View Post
    and Clock Sync solved the problem for me. There are others tips like reset the phone daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    This is a known issue

and Clock Sync solved the problem for me. There are others tips like reset the phone daily.
    Thanks, that help fix my hour behind issue, for now.