1.    #1  
    Here is the link for the information you will need.

Preware: (Check out the Getting Started Preware forum)

Overclocking Palm Pre

1. Install Uberkernel.

To install Uberkenel, open Preware and select List of Everything. start typing Uberkernel. Install Uberkernel and select later when it ask you to restart.

2. Install Govnah inside Preware. Open Preware and select List of Everything and start typing Govnah. Install govnah and restart the phone.

3. Open Govnah and select Profile.

4.Choose which profile you want and your done. Note: Screenslate is more preferred because it will keep the Temperature down on your phone because it will revert to 500mhz when the device is in Standby. Use Govnah to watch the temp of your phone.

5. Install Battery Monitor to check Battery Temp (Optional)

If you have any question's, just respond to the post or ask 1 of the Moderator's of the Forums.
    what happens when an update hits? Do I restore to do the update or hold off until the patch is updated for the new firmware?
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    what happens when an update hits? Do I restore to do the update or hold off until the patch is updated for the new firmware?
    You would have to wait for webosinternals to make it compatible with webOS 2.0.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You would have to wait for webosinternals to make it compatible with webOS 2.0.
    but would I have to restore the phone to stock or could I just uninstall the patch?
    You can install the webOS update without removing all your Preware mods. Preware will handle them.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by srsunc23 View Post
    Here is the link for the information you will need.

Preware: (Check out the Getting Started Preware forum)

Overclocking Palm Pre

1. Install Uberkernel.

To install Uberkenel, open Preware and select List of Everything. start typing Uberkernel. Install Uberkernel and select later when it ask you to restart.

2. Install Govnah inside Preware. Open Preware and select List of Everything and start typing Govnah. Install govnah and restart the phone.

3. Open Govnah and select Profile.

4.Choose which profile you want and your done. Note: Screenslate is more preferred because it will keep the Temperature down on your phone because it will revert to 500mhz when the device is in Standby. Use Govnah to watch the temp of your phone.

5. Install Battery Monitor to check Battery Temp (Optional)

If you have any question's, just respond to the post or ask 1 of the Moderator's of the Forums.
    I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this post. The instructions are incomplete and in the wrong order. Govnah should be installed before the kernel and the battery temperature has nothing to do with either. For proper instructions people should be directed to this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...g-dummies.html
    No offence to the OP, but this thread should be closed.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You can install the webOS update without removing all your Preware mods. Preware will handle them.
    cool, thanks.
    I am having difficulty find uberkernel for 1.4 version may someone help me please.In preware it say that UK is not for 1.4 yet.thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime719 View Post
    I am having difficulty find uberkernel for 1.4 version may someone help me please.In preware it say that UK is not for 1.4 yet.thanks in advance.
    The Uberkernel only supports webOS versions 1.4.1 and above.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    thanks for info